A Beautiful Chiropractic Office For All Your Wellness Needs
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality chiropractic care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
Our staff includes Dr. Shawn Cottrell and Dr. Dan Boggs along with chiropractic assistants, Lynn Whitt, Brittany Jividen, and massage therapist Jessica Brewer.
We are open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. until 12:00 noon. We take lunch from 12:30 to 1:30 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone at 304-776-7290 or email at email@example.com.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, and most major credit cards.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Cottrell Family Chiropractic!
Links and Resources
Chiropractic is Safe. Records from insurance and court cases have constantly shown that chiropractic is the safest portal of entry health care available to the public today. Although no healthcare procedures are 100% safe, chiropractic stands on its record of safety and effectiveness unmatched in healthcare. To learn more about the safety record of chiropractic please visit the website Chiropractic Is Safe at www.chiropracticissafe.org.
- The American Chiropractic Association
- The Chiropractic Resource Organization
- Chiropractic treatments for back pain – Steven G. Yeomans, DC. A Spine-health.com feature (use menu points on left side)
- Dynamic Chiropractic Online – ChiroWeb, Chiropractic news source
- National Directory of Chiropractic – Listing of Chiropractors and information on education and the profession.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine – National Institute of Health – Manipulative and Body-Based Practices
- Planet Chiropractic – One of the oldest websites about chiropractic, written by chiropractors for chiropractors and the general public.
- Spine Health Website